Prepare in advance for your day at Gulf Islands Waterpark
- Have a total count of the number of people in your group to make a reservations.
- Contact Group Sales to make a reservation at least 72 hours in advance.
- Plan to have enough Chaperones to safely watch all children in your group. We recommend 1
Chaperone per 10 kids.
- Have special T-shirts or Wristbands so that Kids and Chaperones can easily identify each other.
- Please explain to everyone in your group that they must wear proper swimwear to get on the
slides and enter the water
- Develop a list of names to use as a headcount that includes allergies, medication requirements and emergency contacts.
- Please see the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and Attractions pages on this website
for more information.
Prepare to enter the gates at Gulf Islands Waterpark
- Designate one person to check in at the Group Sales Window and have one form of payment.
- Designate a person to take a headcount using your check-off list for exiting and entering your bus/vans.
- No food, drinks or ice chest are allowed through the gates. We reserve the right to check bags.
- Explain to your group what is expected of them. Such as using a buddy system, what to do if they get lost, reporting to your Pavilion and where to line-up to leave.
- Make sure your group knows where to eat. Explain that you purchased Meal Vouchers, and how to use them at Petit Bois Island Cafe’.
- Your group will be expected to follow all safety rules and obey lifeguards.
- Make sure your group uses sunscreen and stays hydrated.
- If you lose a child or anyone sustains an injury, please ask a member of our staff or management for assistance.
- Before leaving with a group of children, have them line-up with their belongings and complete a headcount.
The information above is only suggestions to Group Leaders and Chaperones to have a safe and enjoyable day at Gulf Islands Waterpark. We suggest that you develop your own Safety Plan based on the characteristics of your group and their needs.